Friday, August 30, 2013

Goodbye Leadville

At the beginning of the summer if you would have told me how difficult it would be to leave Leadville, I would have shaken my head. At the time I had no idea how the mountains would change me. Tana and I had an amazing summer there and we were both sad to leave. There are so many things I am going to miss from being there. The number one is the views that I was treated to each and everyday. No matter what direction I looked the scenery was soul filling. Morning walks with the dog won't quite be the same. There was no better way to start the day than gazing at the mountains. Until we meet again, thanks for the awesome summer! 

Morning walk
2013 Leadwomen

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to meet you and share a few miles on those Leadville trails; whenever I am up there (next week, for starters) I will always think of you and your guidance. Hurry back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running, riding and racing with you was definitely one of the highlights of my summer and the Leadman series. Thanks for all of your great advice and help with things. I learned a lot. Come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete