Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Vision Quest

Hard to believe two years ago I was creating the vision board of what I wanted to see my new life look like. I think it happened!!! It's the flowers you water that grow and my garden is blooming with beauty! Thanks to everyone who's been on the ride, lets keep this roller coaster of life going. How great is it all going to be two years from now!!! It's about the life in your years not the years in your life.

Adventures with Friends 

Life in the Mountains

Happy Places with ones I love

Quiet Solitude that remind me of the beauty of life

Scenery that takes by breath away everyday

Whisky on occasion, just because

Adventures that happen daily, even after work

I didn't even dare to dream I would have such a wonderful partner to share the life I envisioned with.

My daily reminder when I set out on my vision quest. 

'I have found that if you love life, life will love you back'

Live the life you love, love the life you live!!!


2 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to see you happy, Kirstie! You've created such a fertile life in which adventures can bloom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe only Cost $22,which is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Mesh Womens London flower Green Shoes
    Nike Roshe Run Mesh Womens London flower the moonlight
    Nike Roshe Run Mesh Womens London full cloth peach
    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete